By Chris R.
Everyone love cheesecake and we especially like this one as no animals were harmed in its making. It is delicious and easy to prepare and also makes a fantastic birthday cake!
Cruelty Free Cookies and Cream Cheesecake
- One pkt vegan arrowroot biscuits, crushed
- 20 Oreo biscuits, crushed
- ¾ cup light Nuttelex, melted
- 4 pkts of Tofutti cream cheese (plain)
- 2 tspn vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp Cadbury drinking chocolate, sifted
- 5 Oreo biscuits, roughly chopped
- 1 tbspn dark chocolate, grated
- 100g vegan dark chocolate, melted
- For the base, mix all the ingredients together and press into a spring form tin.
- Place in the freezer while preparing the filling.
- Meanwhile, drizzle the vegan chocolate for the decorative topping on a sheet of baking paper, in a pattern of your choice. Place in the freezer for the garnish.
- For the filling, mix all ingredients well and then pour on to the base.
- Put the cheesecake in the freezer for at least an hour before serving. Complete the cheesecake by placing your chocolate garnish on the top.