- 1 cup of self raising flour
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 400g of zucchini, grated
- 3 rashers of vegan bacon (we used Cheatin’ Slices), chopped
- ½ cup of nutritional yeast
- The equivalent of 5 eggs using Orgran Egg Replacer
- ¼ cup of vegetable oil
- Oil spray
- Lightly brown the vegan bacon pieces in a lightly oiled frying pan.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, then pour into a lightly oiled baking tin.
- Bake at 180C for approximately 45 minutes, or until the top is golden.
This slice is delicious with steamed vegetables or salad, or enjoyed cold with a light spread of Nuttelex buttery.