This recipe will make twelve medium sized muffins.
- 2 cups of plain flour
- 2/3 cup of (granulated) white sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 large egg - replace with Orgran Egg Replacer or McKenzies Egg Replacer
- 1 cup of soy milk
- 1/3 cup of oil
- 2-3 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons of lemon zest
- 3/4 cup of chopped white vegan chocolate or vegan white chocolate buttons (we use Sweet William brand)
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl - except for the lemon zest - and stir.
- In a second bowl, combine all the wet ingredients and stir.
- Stir the wet and dry ingredients together.
- Bake in an oven set at 180 C for approximately 20 minutes.