- 1 pack V2 Mince 500g (available in Australia at Coles Supermarkets)
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoons BBQ sauce
- 2 tablespoons bread crumbs
- 2 sweet potatoes, boiled and mashed
- 1 cup cooked white rice
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 8 sheets vegan puff pastry
- Bay leaves, parsley sprigs and cherry tomatoes to decorate
- This recipe makes two separate fillings for the wreath rolls, one with mince, the other is sweet potato.
- For the first filling, mix the mince, BBQ sauce and bread crumbs together in one bowl.
- Then mix the sweet potato, cooked rice and nutritional yeast in another bowl.
- Spread each mix thickly on a separate sheet of pastry and roll similar to a Swiss roll.
- Cut the rolled pastry into slices approximately 2 cm wide. Arrange rolls on a lined bake tray, interspersing mince rolls with sweet potato rolls.
- Sprinkle rolls with sesame seeds and bake at 180C for approximately 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Garnish with bay leaves, parsley and tomatoes. The wreath is best served straight from the oven with tomato sauce.